Are you looking to invest or trade cryptos this year? In that case you need to know which the most trustworthy and reliable crypto trading platforms are. Not only is the prospect of investing or trading in cryptos intimidating for newcomers but also there are horror stories everywhere of investors losing everything because of exchanges getting hacked. But things are actually not as bleak or frightening as they sound and the best way to keep your money safe is to choose the top cryptocurrency trading platforms like Anon System. The aim of these trading apps is to allow ordinary people to profit from technology that was previously only open to large corporations and millionaires. Never hesitate to refer https://coincierge.de/anon-system/ for any knowledge about trading.
Top 5 crypto trading platforms in 2021:
- Coinbase: This is one of the most popular crypto exchanges based in the US; it was set up in 2012 and is licensed and completely regulated. Coinbase currently caters to people in more than 40 US states. The best part about choosing Coinbase is its variety of altcoins that you can choose from and an easy-to-use interface which makes it suitable for newcomers. Coinbase has so far stayed out of controversy while other exchanges have often received a lot of flak for offering fraudulent coins and unsatisfactory security measures. It also provides custodial wallets if you wish to keep your coins safe; these can be highly beneficial for new users who are just testing the crypto waters. But private keys in such cases will be held by Coinbase, not the user.
- Cash App: This is a P2P money-transfer system where every transaction is chargeable. The fees will depend on market activity. You can pay rents, split food, and shop online at retailers supporting this app. So, Cash App works like a bank account whereby you get to own Cash App debit cards. You may use this for withdrawing Bitcoins and engage in peer-to-peer money transfers like Zelle or Venmo. Refer to the ultimate Bitcoin guide that enlightens you with bitcoin price predictions and market conditions. The guide provides you with information about Bitcoin wallets, Bitcoin exchanges, Bitcoin trading and Bitcoin casinos. As of now, you can only conduct Bitcoin investments here. With Cash App, users may even invest in STFs, stocks, and cryptos just like through Robinhood.
- Binance: This exchange came about in 2017 focusing primarily on altcoin trading. It provides more than 100 distinct trading pairs between various cryptos and even fiat-crypto pairs. You may find Binance appealing because it charges lower fees than most other popular exchanges. Users can not only benefit from the varieties of coins or trading pairs but also more advanced charts. So, Binance is typically suited for the more advanced and experienced user. Till April 2021, it has been dominating the exchange space, constituting a major chunk of daily crypto trades. It is the best bet for investors keen to experiment with lesser-known altcoins.
- Cex.io: This is undoubtedly one of the safest trading platforms for buying and selling Bitcoins; you may deposit funds using credit cards (both Visa and MasterCard), PayPal Debit MasterCard, etc. The exchange conforms to frequency trading and scalping trade strategies for securing assets. You can trade USD for buying Bitcoins, Ripple, and Ethereum. You will be provided with protection against DDoS attacks. It can also be accessed through mobile devices. Currently, Cex.io caters to customers spread across 35 and more American states.
- Coinmama: Coinmama has earned the reputation of being one of the most trusted exchanges allowing you to buy cryptos with credit and debit cards. It assures instant delivery of the coins. It offers quick verification for your account and you are free to buy Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, and many others. You can be confident of their round-the-clock support services.